TLDR: It's surprisingly really good.
- Music is a bit jarring, but you get use to it
- The minigames are too easy and don't vary when playing them again
- Not all seen text is skippable, but it's not a big deal
- The beginning of the game is a bit wonky
- Some backgrounds are weird
- The characters are really fun, like really really fun
- Some musical effects are
- The mini games are a nice change of pace
- Plenty of cute moments
- The female protagonist has a strong personality, hurray!! (seriously, it's great)
- The concept is cute and funny
- One of the route is an ass***e to lovers, which we really need more in those games!
- Some backgrounds are really nice
- The love interests are really different
Suggestions for future projects:
- Maybe having a more uniform art style for the BGs
- Some of the music and sound effects were a bit too much, maybe tone it down a bit for next time
Where can I buy a kippy onesie? I really need one now.